|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Brigham Young (#16), Texas Tech (#18), Arkansas (#22), Nebraska (#25).
Games Watched: Michigan vs. Penn State (part), Michigan State vs. Iowa.
Lots of movement this week, including four new teams. I might not even be in the running for the Numb Existence Award this time around . . .
- Texas looked by far the best this weekend, so they're your new #1. I have a very difficult time differentiating between the top three teams now that Alabama looked terrible on Saturday.
- Likewise, Iowa and Cincinnati are awfully close in the next two positions.
- I can't justify ranking Boise so highly anymore. They've played nobody since Oregon (who look great now, FWIW), and won't play anyone else until their bowl game. Shame.
- Penn State looked damned impressive on Saturday.
- Ohio State may be ranked too high.
- Welcome Central Michigan and Notre Dame! (Gross.)