|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Notre Dame (#17), North Carolina (#23), Michigan State (#25).
Games Watched: Michigan State vs. Central Michigan (in person, unfortunately), Michigan vs. Notre Dame (on the radio -- sort of counts?), USC vs. Ohio State (1st half, before passing out).
- Change of heart this week. Florida and Texas haven't really done anything to merit a downgrade, but in terms of sheer talent, there's not much to separate the top four teams, and USC and Alabama have the two most impressive wins this season.
- Still not wild about Ole Miss at #5.
- I think last week I ranked Utah too low and Miami too high; I've essentially reversed them in this poll.
- Oklahoma State takes a big tumble.
- Michigan enters at #21, and (IMO), deservedly so. Contrary to popular MSU fan opinion, I think Notre Dame is a fairly formidable opponent this season.
- North Carolina is gone after looking not-so-good against UConn.
- I might revise my ballot to drop Georgia and add either Pittsburgh or Kansas. Thoughts?