Rexrode buried these in the comments on another post on Hey Joe. Now that the number one question has been answered.
1. What's up with Chris Allen?
2. How is Kalin Lucas healing and when will he be able to play basketball again?
3. Is Delvon Roe finally done with knee troubles?
4. Will Adreian Payne's ailing shoulder hamper his ability to get ready for a role as a freshman?
5. Is Derrick Nix's obvious weight loss a sign of a major role increase as a sophomore?
6. Is Durrell Summers locked in for good?
7. Will Russell Byrd play or redshirt as a freshman?
8. Will this Cavs thing make a positive difference for MSU on the recruiting trail?
9. Will MSU add one or two more to its class of 2011?
10. Who would have replaced Tom Izzo?
1. I fall into the view that he's still on campus, so that's good sign. If he really thought Izzo was going to give him the boot, you'd think he'd want to be with his new team already.
2. Fantastic! (Well, it's as good of answer as you can get from anyone who isn't Lucas or his doctor)
3. Ditto 2, but how often do guys do through as many injuries as Delvon has and then stop getting them? Not often, but that did actually happen to me playing high school football. And we know that if Roe can play, he will play.
5. Wow, I hope so. Nix being a much bigger contributor would be great. Teams are going to try to key on Draymond as an offensive threat this year and having another one would be great.