Relatively little movement this week:
- Nebraska jumps ahead of TCU and Boise by proving that they have an offense. Their 56-21 victory over Washington in Seattle has to be the most impressive win of the week.
- Arizona jumps 4 spots and Iowa loses 7 spots. I expect the Hawkeyes to recover just fine, thankyouverymuch.
- Stanford cracks the top 10. That team is going to destroy Notre Dame this week, I think.
- Dinging Wisconsin 5 spots after a win over a Pac-10 might be a bit harsh, but 1) they really didn't look very good, and 2) I don't think Arizona State is very good, either.
- Penn State stays stagnant. Their defense is going to win plenty of Big Ten games for them, but without decent production from Evan Royster they look lost on offense.
- OH HAI Michigan State's at 23. I'm pretty sure that won't bring about the Coulter-Kos award [fingers crossed].