Another week, another BlogPoll. Here it is:
Explanations after the jump.
- The first tier -- the top three. Oklahoma moved backed in after their pasting of Texas at the Red River Shootout.
- The second tier -- 4-7. While not quite as strong as 'Bama, LSU, and OU, Wisconsin, Stanford, OSU and Stanford have generally looked impressive in most or all of their games.
- The third tier -- 8-13. Undefeated teams with lesser resumes or teams that have looked shaky in some games, plus Oregon.
- The fourth tier -- 14-19. Teams with at least one good win to go along with at least one loss.
- The fifth tier -- 20-25. I don't really know what to do with these teams. Your guess is as good, if not better than mine.