(Because we'll never get enough of this play. HT: @cmizerski).
Oh man oh man oh man. I woke up with a hangover, which is a general indication that something extremely good or extremely bad happened in sports the night before. One of the best parts of these mornings? Surfing websites to read all the stories. Here are a few:
- Adam Jacobi of the Pants and CBS Sports breaks down the whys and what of what MSU won, and lists the fans at Spartan Stadium and Keith Nichol two of his winners from yesterday.
- Brett McMurphy from CBS Sports has an article, stating that MSU ran the play that won the game, "Rocket", once a week.
- Adam Rittenberg thinks the Spartans are becoming the kings of October. Kirk Cousins and Nichol get helmet stickers. Mark Schlabach has a game column as well.
- Andy Staples of CNNSI.com does a nifty stream of consciousness column on Nichol.
- Matt Hayes of The Sporting News focuses in part of how MSU's win could knock the Big Ten out of the National Championship race. Whatever.
- Rexrode's column, and his blog entry.
- Michael Rosenberg's column from the Free Press. And Drew Sharp is positive?!?
- Matt Charboneau from the Detroit News has a column, and so does Terry Foster.
- Unsurprisingly, a Nichol-centric column from the Grand Rapids Press.
- Eleven Warriors describes the ending as "delightfully insane", and I must concur.
- Dr. Saturday says last night's win leaves MSU with a great opportunity.
- Off Tackle Empire has a recap, and projects the Spartans in the Sugar Bowl, snagging an at-large BCS spot.