1. Read this post from last season.
2. Look at this chart:
3. Apply all commentary from last year's post to this year's chart (substituting the names Brandon Paul, Jereme Richmond, JaJuan Johnson, E'Twaun Moore, Lewis Jackson, Zack Novak, and Darius Morris into the text).
4. Feel briefly optimistic that the team can take advantage of regression to the mean and right the ship the way they did last year.
5. Realize the complete lack of depth this at this point will make achieving any kind of consistency on either end of the court extremely difficult.*
6. Return to your previous state of despondency.
*Bonus despondent sentences: Post-Lucious dismissal, only 61.2% of last season's player minutes remain on the roster. This is a decidedly not special figure.