Another week, another struggle to find 25 teams to fill this thing. Thought below the poll.
The Only Colors Ballot - Week 6
|2||Alabama Crimson Tide||-1|
|3||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||3|
|4||South Carolina Gamecocks||3|
|5||West Virginia Mountaineers||5|
|7||Kansas St. Wildcats||-2|
|8||Ohio St. Buckeyes||--|
|12||Oregon St. Beavers||5|
|13||Florida St. Seminoles||-10|
|15||Mississippi St. Bulldogs||5|
|17||Rutgers Scarlet Knights||NEW|
|20||Iowa St. Cyclones||NEW|
|22||Louisiana Tech Bulldogs||2|
|24||Boise St. Broncos||NEW|
|Dropouts: Northwestern Wildcats, TCU Horned Frogs, UCLA Bruins, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Washington Huskies|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
- Yes, Oregon takes the top spot. With a controlling win over Washington I think their resume is slightly better than 'Bama's...this week.
- Notre Dame at #3? That's a resume thing in my mind, as the sum of their wins I think is more impressive than the very good victories by South Carolina and West Virginia this week.
- I think I dropped the teams that lost the right number of spaces. LSU is at #23 because of not only their loss but a stretch in the past few weeks that saw them beat Auburn by a paltry 12-10, go down to Towson, and lose to Florida.
- THREE undefeated Big East teams? They're grouped together for now, but I have faith that'll be sorted out come November.
- Iowa State makes a re-entry off their win against TCU, Boise State is in because I need 25 teams on this ballot, ditto Ohio.
- Ohio State's the only Big Ten rep this week, but Northwestern, Penn State, and Michigan are all close to entering.
- As for Michigan State? Unless more carnage happens this week, it'll take wins against Iowa and Michigan to put them back on.