This will mark the 32nd meeting between the two Big Ten rivals, with the series tied at 15-15-1. The Spartans have won three of the last four meetings, including a 55-16 victory over PSU in the last meeting in Spartan Stadium in 2015. Michigan State holds a 9-5 advantage vs. Penn State in Spartan Stadium.
Head coach Mark Dantonio is 4-3 against Penn State while coaching the Spartans, including a 2-1 record in Spartan Stadium.
More pregame reading:
- Week 10 Game Preview: Penn State vs. Michigan State
- The recipe for a MSU football upset over Penn State
- Michigan State has a Brian Lewerke problem
- The Only Podcast -- Land Grant LAZER Week
- Why does the Northwestern loss feel so deflating?
- The Only Questions: Q&A with Penn State
- MSU football: The Good, The Bad, The Random vs. Northwestern
Now, let’s play some football!