The Michigan State Spartans look to get back in the win column when the Penn State Nittany Lions come to East Lansing today.
This will mark the 32nd meeting between the two Big Ten rivals, with the series tied at 15-15-1. The Spartans have won three of the last four meetings, including a 55-16 victory over PSU in the last meeting in Spartan Stadium in 2015. Michigan State holds a 9-5 advantage vs. Penn State in Spartan Stadium.
Head coach Mark Dantonio is 4-3 against Penn State while coaching the Spartans, including a 2-1 record in Spartan Stadium.
More pregame reading:
- Week 10 Game Preview: Penn State vs. Michigan State
- The recipe for a MSU football upset over Penn State
- Michigan State has a Brian Lewerke problem
- The Only Podcast -- Land Grant LAZER Week
- Why does the Northwestern loss feel so deflating?
- The Only Questions: Q&A with Penn State
- MSU football: The Good, The Bad, The Random vs. Northwestern
Now, let’s play some football!