This is not an easy opponent by any means for the injury riddled Spartans, but this team seems to be at its best when its collective back is against a wall. I think we may be surprised with the outcome.
If you’re attending the game today, remember we are chanting “CANCER SUCKS” in honor of Tyler Trent on kickoffs.
Your weekly football content review from The Only Colors:
- Game Preview: Purdue vs. Michigan State
- Offensive Preview: Preparing for Purdue
- The Only Questions with Purdue
- The 3-2-1 Preview
- Let’s get “CANCER SUCKS” going for kickoffs vs. Purdue
- TOC Weekly Staff Picks
- Get To Know The Opponent: Purdue
- Breaking down The defense versus Michigan
- MSU football should start Rocky Lombardi this week
- The Only Podcast (10/23/18)
- Michigan State Weekly Press Conference News & Notes
- Three-star running back Aaron Young commits to Michigan State
- Film Room: Michigan
- I mean, what can MSU do with all of these injuries?