The Spartans look to improve to 3-1 heading into the full-time Big Ten slate the rest of the season, while the Chips will look to stun MSU and win back-to-back games for the first time this season.
Here is your official game thread post. You know what to do in the comments section.
Be sure to catch up on all of the great content from The Only Colors this week leading up to the game:
- Game Preview: Central Michigan vs. Michigan State
- Offensive Breakdown: Week 4
- Special Teams Breakdown: Central Michigan
- The 3-2-1 Preview
- Get to know Central Michigan
- MSU will go as far as Lewerke takes them
- The Only Podcast
- Breaking down the defense vs. Indiana
- Red zone play-calling is still a mystery
- Film Room: Indiana
- MSU weekly press conference notes
- Michigan State has the No. 1 rush defense in the nation
- The Good, The Bad, The Random: Indiana