MSU is coming off of back-to-back blowout losses, while Penn State reeled off two straight big wins under the lights. A lot of folks aren’t giving Michigan State a chance to win this game today, but as evidenced by the past two meetings, the Spartans seem to have the Lions’ number, despite the obvious talent gap.
Here is your game thread post. Use it to chat about the game.
The Only Colors Content Review:
- 3-2-1 Preview versus Penn State
- Game Preview: Penn State versus Michigan State
- TOC Staff Picks versus Penn State
- Bad Betting Advice, Week 9
- Special Teams Breakdown: Penn State
- MSU Basketball: What the Josh Langford injury means
- FanPulse: Confidence remains low for MSU fans
- Breaking the Seal — Spartantiques Collectors Corner
- Get To Know The Opponent: Penn State
- MSU Basketball: Joshua Langford out indefinitely
- The Only Podcast (10-22-19)
- Against All Odds, Week 8
- MSU Basketball ranks No. 1 in preseason poll