The Michigan State Spartans look to get back on the winning track against the Illinois Fighting Illini. Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. EST and it’s going to be another chilly, overcast day in East Lansing.
The Spartans (4-4, 2-3 Big Ten), have lost three straight games, while Illinois (5-4, 3-3 Big Ten), have won three straight games.
Here is your game thread. Use it to chat about the game.
The Only Colors football content review:
- TOC Staff Picks versus Illinois
- Game Preview: Illinois versus Michigan State
- Bad Betting Advice, Week 11
- The 3-2-1 Preview versus Illinois
- A Tale of Two Seasons: MSU versus Illinois — Spartantiques Collectors Corner
- Special Teams Breakdown: Illinois
- Get To Know the Opponent: Illinois
- Against All Odds, Week 10
- Joe Bachie tests positive for banned substance
- Three-star quarterback Noah Kim commits to Michigan State