Tip-off is set for 2:45 p.m. EST at Wells-Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa. The game is broadcast on CBS and your game thread is right here on The Only Colors. You know what to do.
The Braves (20-14 overall) received an automatic bid into the tournament after defeating Northern Iowa to win the MVC tournament title. Bradley is back in the big dance after a 13-year hiatus.
We all know the rollercoaster season Michigan State has had to get to its current standing — a shared Big Ten regular season title, as well as a Big Ten Tournament title, despite numerous injuries.
The winner of this contest takes on the winner of the Louisville versus Minnesota matchup. That game is prior to the MSU/Bradley tilt, and played in the same arena, so we will already know which of those teams advanced to the second round before tip-off — spoiler, it was Minnesota.
Feel free to use this space to talk about the games throughout the day as well.
Catch up on all of our tournament coverage here:
- The Only Colors Predictions versus Bradley
- The Only Colors Full Tournament Predictions
- The Only Bingo Card
- March Madness — Does MSU have what it takes?
- NCAA Tournament: Bradley Breakdown
- The Only Podcast — NCAA Preview Edition (3/19/19)
- Narrowing the field to the top-24, and predictions
- Final Thoughts from Chicago on a Special MSU Team
- Michigan State earns 2-seed, plays Bradley in Round of 64