It’s game time! We’re already into Week 3 of the college football season, and the Michigan State Spartans have their toughest challenge of 2019 thus far against the Arizona State Sun Devils. This is the final non-conference game of the regular season for the Spartans.
We all remember what happened last year when these two programs played in Tempe — the Sun Devils defeated the Spartans by three points. Michigan State will look to redeem itself at home today.
This game should give us more insights into who the 2019 Michigan State Spartans actually are — is the defense as good as advertised against a Power Five opponent? Was last week’s offensive explosion a fluke or a sign of things to come? Will Brian Lewerke remained poised and confident against a good defense?
On the flip side, Arizona State looks to defeat MSU for the second consecutive year. True freshman quarterback Jayden Daniels looks to prove he is the real deal, while the ASU defense hopes to continue its dominant play. Meanwhile, talented running back Eno Benjamin looks to get back on track this season.
We’ve got your game thread platform right here — have fun, keep it classy.
The Only Colors Weekly Content Review:
- Michigan State among most valuable programs in the nation
- Game Preview: Arizona State versus Michigan State
- TOC Staff Picks vs. Arizona State
- The 3-2-1 Preview vs. Arizona State
- Special Teams Breakdown: Arizona State
- Bad Betting Advice: Week 3
- Get To Know The Opponent: Arizona State
- The Only Podcast — Is that an offense? (9-11-19)
- Offensive Breakdown: MSU vs. Western Michigan
- Top 40 basketball recruit Maddy Sissoko commits to MSU
- Michigan State Football: Weekly Press Conference Notes
- Against All Odds, Week 2
- FanPulse Results: MSU fans supremely confident following Week 2 offensive explosion
- Film Room: Western Michigan
- The Good, The Bad, The Random versus Western Michigan
- Spartans blow by Western Michigan, 51-17
- Spartans beat Western Michigan in dominant fashion