Both teams are coming off of opening week wins, and will look to improve to 2-0. For Michigan State, obviously the defense is going to make things hard for the Broncos’ offense. However, Mark Dantonio (and just about every Michigan State fan who has a pulse) needs to see major improvement on the offensive side of the ball. For Western Michigan, expect a team that won’t hold anything back trying to pull the upset on the road.
Here is your game thread. Use it to comment on the game, obviously.
Who is attending the game tonight? I’ll be there. Let me know in the comments section.
The Only Colors:
- TOC’s conversation with Michigan State AD Bill Beekman
- TOC Staff Picks versus Western Michigan
- Game Preview: Western Michigan vs. Michigan State
- Wide receiver Jalen Nailor breaks foot, out for 2019 season
- 3-2-1 Preview vs. Western Michigan
- Special Teams Breakdown: Western Michigan
- Bad Betting Advice: Week 2
- Get To Know The Opponent: Western Michigan
- Michigan State Football Weekly Press Conference
- The Only Podcast (9/3/19)
- The Good, The Bad, The Random (Tulsa)
- Spartans dominate Tulsa on their way to breaking 69-year-old record
- Film Room: Michigan State vs. Tulsa