It’s finally here! The day we determine bragging rights in the Great Lakes state (gridiron wise at least) for an entire year has arrived. Michigan State’s new head coach Mel Tucker is looking to rebound after a disappointing debut against Rutgers last week, and he has quite the opportunity today as the team is down in Ann Arbor to take on the Michigan Wolverines.
The odds are long for Coach Tucker to win, though. Not just on the betting line, but history of the series as well. Michigan State head coaches in their first game versus Michigan are just 1-18 all time in the history of the program. The lone winner was Nick Saban. Spartan fans are sure hoping the protégé can channel his experience under Coach Saban from his days at Michigan State and Alabama and pull off the same kind of success.
Go right through that line of blue! Go Green!
TOC Football Content Review:
- How to watch: Michigan State at Michigan
- Game Preview: Michigan State at Michigan
- TOC Staff Picks: Michigan
- 5 Questions with Maize n Brew
- The 3-2-1 Preview: 3 things we want to see, 2 key stats and 1 best bet vs. Michigan
- Get to Know the Opponent: Michigan
- Bad Betting Advice: Week Nine (Don’t Panic)
- 2020 Big Ten Opponent Preview: Michigan