The No. 11 Michigan State Spartans are in the garden state today for the first time since 2019. It is the 13th matchup all-time between MSU and RU. The Spartans look to move to 6-0 for the first time since 2015 and avenge the loss to Rutgers in the season opener last year. Oh, and of course there is the whole coaches battle over who is allowed to use the slogan about “chopping,” apparently. Clearly some high stakes today.
TOC Football Content Review:
- How to watch: No. 11 Michigan State at Rutgers
- Game Preview: Michigan State versus Rutgers
- 5 Questions with On The Banks
- Projecting the Depth Chart versus Rutgers
- TOC Staff Picks: Rutgers
- The 3-2-1 Preview: 3 things we want to see, 2 key stats and 1 best bet vs. Rutgers
- Get to Know the Opponent: Rutgers
- Spartan Football Playback: Michigan State vs. Rutgers (2015)
- MSU Football Names Game Captains vs. Rutgers
- Bad Betting Advice, Week Five: Fast Food
I’ll be in the press box for this one, so please keep it clean so I can focus on the game!