The No. 7 Michigan State Spartans are in Columbus this afternoon for the team’s biggest game of the season in terms of the Big Ten East Division race to face off against the No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes. The winner of the game today sets itself up for a clear path to Indianapolis with a win just one week later, though a loss by either team the following week could still end those hopes (unless Michigan loses today to Maryland). As for Michigan State, a loss today all but guarantees the Spartans are out of the race.
Can MSU head coach Mel Tucker pull off yet another huge road win this season and the Spartans return to the success the program has had cracking nuts the past decade?
TOC Football Content Review:
- How to watch: No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 7 Michigan State Spartans
- Game Preview: Ohio State vs. Michigan State
- TOC Staff Picks: Ohio State
- 5 Questions with Land-Grant Holy Land
- The 3-2-1 Preview: 3 things we want to see, 2 key stats and 1 best bet vs. Ohio State
- Get to Know the Opponent: Ohio State Buckeyes
- Spartan Football Playback: Ohio State vs. Michigan State (2015)
- MSU Football Names Game Captains vs. Ohio State
- Bad Betting Advice, Week 12: The Nutcracker
- TOC Previews MSU at OSU with “The Voice of College Football”
- Michigan State at Ohio State to host ESPN College GameDay
Please keep it clean!