The No. 3 Michigan State Spartans head down to West Lafayette, Indiana to take on the Purdue Boilermakers. Purdue is coming into the matchup with an overall record of 5-3. Head coach Mel Tucker is well aware of Purdue’s history with beating highly-ranked teams and even spoke to the media about specific games from recent years where the Boilermakers have come up with the win after being an underdog. Can the Spartans move past all the hype from last week and focus on this tough road matchup?
TOC Football Content Review:
- How to watch: No. 3 Michigan State Spartans vs. Purdue Boilermakers
- Game Preview: Michigan State versus Purdue
- Reacts: MSU fans confident, not cocky heading into Purdue matchup
- 5 Questions with Hammer and Rails
- TOC Staff Picks: Purdue
- The 3-2-1 Preview: 3 things we want to see, 2 key stats and 1 best bet vs. Purdue
- Get to Know the Opponent: Purdue Boilermakers
- Spartan Football Playback: Purdue versus Michigan State (2010)
- MSU Football Names Game Captains vs. Purdue
- Bad Betting Advice, Week Ten: Hangover Prevention
- Notes & Quotes: Michigan State excited about rivalry victory, but focused on Purdue.
Please keep it clean!