Welcome to SB Nation Reacts, a survey of fans across the NCAA. Each week, we send out questions to the most plugged in Michigan State Spartan fans, and fans across the country. Sign up here to join Reacts.
National Voting Results
The poll this week was a short one. With college campuses again opening up to game day traditions and fans returning to the hallowed venues of college gridirons, voting participants were asked to weigh in on what they are most excited about. Given the “on-field action” has little to do with a game day and can be viewed on television regardless of fans, the fact so many picked that option to me suggests a lack of imagination by voters selecting it. However, perhaps I digress a bit too much. Anyway, here are the results.
Here are the votes broken down by percentages:
- On-field action: 58%
- Crowd noise: 22%
- Tailgating: 17%
- Gambling: 2%
Big Ten Results
This is from the last reacts poll, but it still feels relevant given the annual media preseason poll came out this past week ahead of the 2021 Big Ten Football Media Days.
The full breakdown is:
- Ohio State (161 votes) - 73.85%
- Iowa (13 votes) - 5.96%
- Wisconsin (11 votes) - 5.05%
- Michigan (10 votes) - 4.59%
- Minnesota (six votes) - 2.75%
- Purdue (six votes) - 2.75%
- Penn State (four votes) - 1.83%
- Indiana (three votes) - 1.38%
- Maryland (two votes) - 0.92%
- Michigan State (two votes) - 0.92%
- Nebraska (one vote) - 0.46%
- Northwestern (one vote) - 0.46%
- Illinois - 0.00%
- Rutgers - 0.00%
To take part in each week’s FanPulse voting sign up here.