Michigan State men’s basketball is taking on the Georgia Southern Eagles in a tune up game. The Eagles are already 0-6 on the season and do not have much talent expected to give MSU a problem in this game. This can still be an important game for the Spartans as they try to figure out the right lineup combinations, get their younger players more playing time, and help get Jaden Akins and AJ Hoggard on track.
Game Time: Tuesday, November 28th at 6:30pm (US East
Watch the game: BTN (or stream on FoxSports app with a BTN subscription)
Game Preview: Read the preview here
Comment and Follow Live Below!
Debate Points/Things to Watch:
- What are you looking for in this game that should be a tune up? (To put it another way, what is a sign of success in a game that should be a blowout?)
- Who would you sit/not play to give the younger players more time? (Like MSU effectively did with Tyson Walker already once this season)
- What should the team be doing with Xavier Booker to get him more game ready?
- What is the cause of the rough start for both Jaden Akins and AJ Hoggard? How would you solve it?
- Will Steven Izzo finally get his points?