It’s taken months and countless games to whittle the college football world down to this: University of Michigan vs. the University of Washington. These two teams both played Michigan State this year and won in dominant fashion. For Spartan fans though the choice seems clear: GO HUSKIES.
If you’d like a run down on who you should be supporting as a Spartan fan, check out my New Year’s Six cheering guide (spoiler, my guide was NOT a betting guide as I basically got one win out of my cheering guide).
Game Time: Monday, January 8th at 7:30pm
Watch the game: ESPN (there are also a ton of alternate viewing options including Field Pass with Pat McAfee on ESPN2, “Command Center” on ESPNU, Skycast on ESPNNews and a bunch of options in the ESPN app.
Game Preview: Read the preview here
Comment and Follow Live Below!
Debate Points/Things to Watch:
- Are you in any way tempted to support the state of Michigan vs an opponent in this game?
- How insufferable will University of Michigan fans be if they win this game?
- Who will be the better pro QB, Michael Penix, Jr. or JJ McCarthy?
- Which (of the many) scandals will require University of Michigan to eventually vacate this season’s results?
- Where will Jim Harbaugh be coaching next year?